Recently I needed a micro SIM card for using in a Nexus 4 phone. Since AT&T wanted me to get a data plan for getting a micro SIM (which is ridiculous!), I made the micro SIM from the regular SIM card I have. Here is how to do it.
- Download and print the following image. Use original image size while printing.
- Use a ruler and ruler to extend the lines of micro SIM
- Place the SIM card on the paper so that it fits in the border of Mini SIM in the image.
- Use pencil and ruler to draw lines over the SIM card using the extended lines of micro SIM as reference.
- Use a sharp scissor to cut the SIM.
- Don't worry if does fit in the phone after the first try. Just trim it as necessary.
- Make sure that the golden part is not cut in any way.