- Install HTC USB Drivers on your PC. Driver can be found here.
- Download this kit that contains adb, fastboot and other necessary scripts.
- Connect your phone with the PC via usb cable with USB Debugging enabled in the phone. (do not select file transfer mode for the sdcard).
- Download revolutionary from http://revolutionary.io/ and collect the Beta Key.
- Unzip the revolutionary-x.x.zip inside the folder where adb.exe is available.
- Run revolutionary.exe from command line.
- Then follow the steps from here to install CyanogenMode.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Follow the steps to get root access of a HTC droid incredible phone and install CyanogenMode Android OS using windows PC.